The one constant throughout the seasons, whether winter, summer, or monsoon, is dandruff. White, tenacious flakes of pure disgust! The evil spirit of dandruff is described as unwavering, unshakeable, and persistent. In medical terms, dandruff is a condition known as seborrhea that occurs when a fungus called Malassezia attacks the scalp, resulting in an itchy, dry, and damaged scalp that eventually pulls out your hair.
If you’re looking for vengeance against dandruff, scalp redemption, and a new lease on life for your hair, try these simple, easy, and effective home remedies to say goodbye to dandruff for good!
Remedies to Cure Dandruff
Coconut Oil with Lemon
Coconut oil is said to nourish your hair, and when mixed with a little lemon juice, it can cure dandruff. This is also a simple home remedy for removing those pesky flakes that undermine your self-esteem. Follow these simple steps to permanently eliminate dandruff.
1. To begin, heat 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and mix it equally with some lemon juice.
2. After that, apply it to your scalp and gently massage it into your hair.
3. After that, leave it for 20 minutes before rinsing it with shampoo.
Following a home remedy to treat dandruff can be difficult, especially since curd is very messy. When the curd is applied to your hair, it is very effective in treating dandruff.
1. To begin, apply a small amount of curd to your hair, including your scalp.
2. Allow it to dry for about an hour.
Make sure to rinse it off with shampoo after an hour.
Using methi or fenugreek for dandruff has long been a popular natural remedy. Fenugreek, known for its high protein and nicotinic acid content, is a hero ingredient that aids in the treatment of both dry and oily dandruff as well as hair fall.
1. Soak the fenugreek seeds overnight in a bowl of water.
2. The next morning, make a smooth paste from the soaked seeds.
3. Use this paste to coat your scalp and hair. Allow for 30 minutes before rinsing with a mild shampoo.
Banana With Apple Cider Vinegar
This duo possesses magical abilities beyond comprehension. Apple cider vinegar has long been a go-to holy grail for a variety of skin and hair issues due to its ability to kill bacteria and fungus, but were you aware of bananas’ ability to fight dandruff? It soothes the scalp and promotes hair growth thanks to its high Vitamin B content!
1. Take a fork and mash a ripe banana.
2. Make a smooth paste with two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
3. Massage it into your scalp thoroughly. Leave it on for 25 minutes before rinsing with shampoo.
The mightiest and best, neem is one of the most effective home remedies for dandruff and itchy scalp. Because of its antifungal and antibacterial properties, neem is very effective at removing dandruff and can be used in a variety of ways. The most effective way to harness the power of neem is to use neem oil.
1. Combine organic coconut oil with a few neem leaves.
2. Bring this mixture to a boil and add some lemon juice to it.
3. Apply this mixture to your hair and leave it on overnight. The next morning, rinse it off.